Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Some Photos DAY 3 NFE (Courtesy of Patrick)

The 3rd day began with dropping and popping of cookies. The food lab smelled of Christmas! This is the day that the bakers made fruit cake. and chocolate crinkles. See those cracks?
Chocolate chip cookies! Saraaaap! I swear I had to taste all four group's finish products even if I'm on a strict diet, just to make sure no group gets tampo at me.


The 3rd day's HRMS student assistants! They're all gorgeous like me, no?


This is Kristian. We all call him Chef Roq : ) Another promising student. I taught him to read poetry in Lit102 class, and then he taught me how to make Champagne Trufles. (He did on Thursday, when our schedule is more relaxed. Thank you, Chef Roq )




The faculty volunteers for the day were Sir Pio Castillo,
Ma'am Carines Alejandria and Sir Robert Arenas.



At the wait staff service class, the participants were taught to skirt buffet tables. Our student assistants in this class are Karen and AE.


And our course facilitator for the day was Asst. Prof. Elizabeth Guevarra.



Fold away!



The faculty assistant who volunteered for this class was Ma'am Arnelyn Torres.


Sussssshyaaaal!



These kids love the camera :)

Don't we all? Sir Bernini Gapuz also volunteered. But he liked it in the baking class kasi madami daw pagkain dito. Lahat kami dito nagsisiksikan. Pati si Tita Purita, join na rin :)


Our student assistants made pasta for our afternoon treat. It happened to be Ma'am Chato and Sir Arnold's birthday. Take note... Carlaine,Chai and Ana are no longer required to help but they came anyway because they miss our company.

The afternoon was capped by a little merienda treat for the administrators and our birthday celebrants.


Shane, another chika student of moi, made a short and lively lovely program for the afternoon. She came with the other beautiful STS staffers who made sure all our guests felt at home. God bless these kids.


Thank you, Sir Joey for helping us make this project possible. Sir Joey Cruz is the Director of the Office for Community Development of UST. He also helped us get funding for the construction of a water system for our partner community at Sitio Buok in Bamban, Tarlac. He's one of my favorite people in UST.


Sir Win, speaking in behalf of the Institute. Another one of my favorite people in school. Malapit na pareho birthday namin.


Our participants in the wait staff service course assisted our guests in the afternoon treat. They served pasta courtesy of HRMS, all sorts of susshyal breads (Baguette, French bread, garlic toasts, Focacia, etc.) and all suicidal dessert cookies and cakes made by our Baking Participants.


There's Asst. Prof. Marilyn Quintana, Asst. to the Director for Non-Formal Education. Thank you, ma'am Marlyn for all your sound advise.


Ma'am Mel, Ma'am Cecile, Ma'am Josie and Ma'am Vangie. The fairy godmothers of this project. Also in the pic is Kuya Puroy of OCD.


1 comment:

Kira Roza said...

Hello everyone. Am here to testify how I got my loan from Mr. Pedro after I applied several times from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan. Until a friend of mine introduced me to Mr.Pedro Jerome promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until I met Mr. Pedro, who indeed helped with the loan and changed my belief. I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent loan, Be free to contact Mr. Pedro via WhatsApp +1-8632310632 and his email: pedroloanss@gmail.com thank you.